Found a SNES LoROM board design

Discussion of hardware and software development for Super NES and Super Famicom. See the SNESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
  • For making cartridges of your Super NES games, see Reproduction.
Ziggy587

Re: Found a SNES LoROM board design

Post by Ziggy587 »

Also on OSH Park is an adapter board to use the clone CIC with Nintendo's CIC socket, it would work nicely with this LoROM board.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/ijVhXMTa
X-death wrote:Hi all,
I'm X-death ( bastien) the creator of the PCB ^^

i can share gerber if you want to use other pcb maker.
Hey, X-death! :D

The gerber files can actually be downloaded from OSH Park. But if you used Eagle, it would be fantastic if you could share the schematic and board files!
lidnariq wrote:No, that's an OTP EPROM.
Aye, and they're about $10 each! EPROMs are much easier to prototype with, but being OTP defeats that purpose. So that being the case, I'm not sure why I would go with a OTP EPROM when a flash chip is less than half the price. But I can understand why people would want to use old EPROMs. They're MUCH easier to remove for reprogramming if need be.
Xurupica

Post by Xurupica »

X-death wrote:i can share gerber if you want to use other pcb maker.
Hey X-death,

It's almost one year since you said you would share your gerber with us, do you still have the schematics and gerber of that pcb?

Hi all,

Have anyone designed any functional snes pcb that uses a 27c322?
mrTentacle

Post by mrTentacle »

I'm sure that retrostage.net had boards that used 27C322 chips, can't find them on the site anymore..
getafixx

Post by getafixx »

mrTentacle wrote:I'm sure that retrostage.net had boards that used 27C322 chips, can't find them on the site anymore..
I think you mean these ones: http://retrostage.net/index.php/product ... garom-2-0/