It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:35 pm 

Quote:
What are you talking about?

We were talking about something else. Which is why I was trying to move the discussion over to the "Jammin Honey" thread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 pm 

Apparently I'm giving everyone here a review on their game I guess.

Anyway.

- Music is some of the best I've heard. All songs are catchy and unique and sound great.

- The game mechanics are good. The player controls just fine.

- My only real suggestions are to try and make the levels more diverse design wise. For example I can just spam the attack and mash right on the D-pad and pretty much beat the game. It would be great if the levels offered more variety so that I can't just use this one strategy all the time for the whole game. Maybe make some levels where you have to climb up or down a little. Or go to the right then up then left then up then right in like a little cave or something.

- A more diverse group of enemies might also improve the game. Say for example an enemy which can't be killed or an enemy which will kill you if you touch it only once. It just seems as if all the enemies seem the same.

- Boss battles are good though.

- Also how do you know which power up scrolls will give you which special ability? Is it just random?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCAeVY ... e=youtu.be

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20