Date: March 24 & 25, 2012
Some festivities begin Friday, March 23
Where: Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel in Wisconsin
Tickets: $25 for Saturday & Sunday (Found here: http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/tickets/ )
What's New So Far:
- If you pre-order your tickets, certain areas will be available to you 30 minutes prior to the general public on Saturday, March 24.
- There are several ticket packages available this year including one that takes a Friday road trip to local collector Tom Taylor's impressive 300+ unit in-home arcade.
- There are now two Friday night tournaments: the original Friday Night Clock Chaos tournament for pinball and a new, console video game tournament in the museum called the Friday Night Up to Par tournament. Details will be forthcoming.
- We held the line again on ticket prices which is pretty impressive when you consider we've done this now for the last several years despite our own costs climbing.
- Similarly, the Sheraton room rates are also remaining the same at $89 a night. Every regular room was sold out at this rate this last show.
I believe Dan is already working with some of you on an event for MGC 2012 so I will leave it at that for now.
For more information about the show, you can visit www.midwestgamingclassic.com or our new official blog at www.mgcindepth.com