Search found 51 matches

by nin-kuuku
Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Any simple way to convert NES/GameBoy frequency to FDS/N163 ? Seems obvious to add GameBoy WAV using these. Moved Castle/Kirby here.
by nin-kuuku
Fri May 07, 2021 7:16 am
Forum: Other Retro Dev
Topic: Nintendo DS small assembly example
Replies: 0
Views: 355

Nintendo DS small assembly example

Ancient DS experiments. This DS prog inits both NDSs, loads RGB332 palette, loads pictures (I used some GBA prog for conversion) and reads touch screen. Lost nerves when doing communication between NDS7 & NDS9 ... but it does work ... I think. FASMARM is used. Huge thanks for nocash for documentatio...
by nin-kuuku
Tue May 04, 2021 8:35 am
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Dubstep Generator (TM) FAQ Q: What is Dubstep Generator? A: Dubstep Generator generates dupstep or dark ambient out of thin air using VGM files. Q: Why? A: Because there is not enough dubstep in the world. Q: Is Dubstep Generator dangerous? A: Yes! Yes it is. Q: Is there bugs in Dubstep Generator? A...
by nin-kuuku
Mon May 03, 2021 12:18 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

However now that you mentioned VRC7. I just tried loadin YM2413 writes directly to VRC7 ... and it actually sounds like something :shock: About half of the baked-in patches are roughly the same, to the extent that Rainwarrior's names for patches are a useful proxy. (To wit: he used the same name as...
by nin-kuuku
Sat May 01, 2021 8:28 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Any thoughts about adding playback using VRC7? I did not think about adding any extrachips but 5B and VRC6 were simple enough to add. I did some experiments with VRC7 for Genesis but it was too much hassle. Genesis is there for shit and giggles. However now that you mentioned VRC7. I just tried loa...
by nin-kuuku
Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 am
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

lot of space ...Harrier? Lot of Space Harrier. The problem is that each track generated by your program has a huge weight and cannot be used in any NES ROM. Its necessary to optimize the conversion of tracks so that they have a more digestible weight. It's not doing any conversion. It simply plays ...
by nin-kuuku
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:08 pm
Forum: General Stuff
Topic: Zelda II - The Adventure of Link... SUCKED
Replies: 28
Views: 2871

Re: Zelda II - The Adventure of Link... SUCKED

You're wrong, all Zelda games suck, except Zelda II. It's literally the only fun one. If you want to play a top-down zelda game play link's awekening, but I don't see a reason to replay it. All other Zelda games are boooooring. This is the correct opinion. Was going to say the exact same thing. Zel...
by nin-kuuku
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:36 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

lancuster wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:42 am
lot of space
...Harrier? Lot of Space Harrier.
songs:
1-7: Space Harrier (SMS)
8-12: Space Harrier II (ZX Spectrum)
13-15: Space Harrier II (Genesis)
16-18: Space Harrier (TG-16)
19-21: Space Harrier (NES)
by nin-kuuku
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Rage. Streets of Rage. Both of them.
by nin-kuuku
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:25 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Adventures of the MSX Penguin.
by nin-kuuku
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:47 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

lancuster wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:20 pm
nin-kuuku wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 pm
lancuster wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 am
Hugo 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2jiLO8Y6wc
Here is your godamn huugo. Wait 30 seconds. I had to mess with MESS.
No not Hugo two. The original Hugo.
by nin-kuuku
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

lancuster wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 am
Hugo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDGIy3TrK4
by nin-kuuku
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:38 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: How many tracks can a NES cartridge have?
Replies: 38
Views: 7052

Re: How many tracks can a NES cartridge have?

You can also fit six hours of wacky trance into 40k ROM :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjLWJIFM1ho
edit: Apparently it's 46 days long ...
by nin-kuuku
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:14 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

[/quote]
Genesis does what nintendont.
[/quote]
Bullshit. Nintendoes what Genesis does.
by nin-kuuku
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 pm
Forum: NES Music
Topic: VGMNSF
Replies: 32
Views: 6789

Re: VGMNSF

Thanks. :) What about Dynamite Dux from SMS and Hugo 2 (or 2 1/5) from Gameboy? Cant find Hugo VGMs (someone needs to write GB8080 emulator). But the TV show host had better graphics than the GB game. MESS can turn magically GB stuff to VGMs. Never ask Genesis stuff. Not working. Genesis does what ...