getting an issue with post!!!

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

Shown

getting an issue with post!!!

Post by Shown »

Hello everyone I am newbie here and yesterday I have submitted my first post on this forum and it successfully post on the forum but now when I login into my account it doesn't appear on the forum section where I have submitted my post please help me to fix it because I think there is a bug. :?
Quietust

Re: getting an issue with post!!!

Post by Quietust »

Shown wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:24 am Hello everyone I am newbie here and yesterday I have submitted my first post on this forum and it successfully post on the forum but now when I login into my account it doesn't appear on the forum section where I have submitted my post please help me to fix it because I think there is a bug. :?
Your original post in the "General Stuff" forum was word-for-word identical to a message that's been posted to hundreds of other forums - since spambots routinely post such messages on this forum, I reported it to the moderators and they apparently agreed with me and deleted it.

Perhaps if you could explain why your first post looked like that, then the moderators here could avoid mistakenly deleting further posts in the future.

On a side note, this topic should have also been posted in "General Stuff" rather than here in the "NES/Famicom Newbie Help Center" section.
Quietust, QMT Productions
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
Shown

Post by Shown »

thank you so much for responding me and inform me about that and next time I will careful post.
unregistered

Post by unregistered »

Shown wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:08 pm and next time I will careful post.
Hi Shown!

Just want to make you aware that your reply fails in its responding attempt. Does “careful post” imply that you made a mistake copy/pasting a spam bot post?

Otherwise, welcome to nesdev. :)