Happy Friday the 13th

A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.

Moderator: Moderators

rainwarrior

Happy Friday the 13th

Post by rainwarrior »

I've seen this GIF posted on the internet for years, not sure who was its original source:
original_image.gif
I decided it was time it become a real NES ROM. :P

Happy Friday the 13th!
Attachments
jason.nes
(24.02 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
Banshaku

Re: Happy Friday the 13th

Post by Banshaku »

first time I see this picture. Interesting!
MS-DOS

Post by MS-DOS »

Ahah it's fun, happy friday! :twisted:
Erockbrox

Post by Erockbrox »

Cool! I've always wanted to see a Splatter House rom hack of the main character turned into Jason.

Also have you finished Lizard yet?

If you don't finish your NES Lizard game by the end of this year you owe me a copy for free because I've been waiting too long for it to actually happen that it is now causing me pain.

"ran the game" Actually was a little dissapointed that I couldn't leave the room and actually kill some people.
rainwarrior

Post by rainwarrior »

Erockbrox wrote:If you don't finish your NES Lizard game by the end of this year you owe me a copy for free because I've been waiting too long for it to actually happen that it is now causing me pain.
I'm not Domino's pizzo, there's no "30 minutes or it's free" policy (though I can recommend a relevant game for you to play while you wait). I am prepared to offer either a refund or a game, but not both.