EMUya - A emulation store for homebrew NES development

A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.

Moderator: Moderators

zzo38

Re: EMUya - A emulation store for homebrew NES development

Post by zzo38 »

From what you say it seems that HDCP is the worse feature of OUYA, and that is probably correct; HDCP is the worse feature of many things (so is HDMI; someone suggested a VGA output and that probably would be a better idea (although better than VGA and HDMI, I think, is my own "Digi-RGB" design, which is sufficiently simple but nothing supports yet; if you want remote control and video/audio combined cable then you use also what I have made called "Digi-RGB-Plua")). It is Android system and they say is open source and standard screws, so maybe it is possible to remove HDCP (at least for some software; doing so might cause other software to stop working if it explicitly uses the HDCP features of the graphics chip).
(Free Hero Mesh - FOSS puzzle game engine)
Zelex

Re: EMUya - A emulation store for homebrew NES development

Post by Zelex »

EMUya is coming to a new platform soon :) Can't say much due to NDAs right now, but its going to be pretty darn awesome. Will tell more as soon as I can.