wiring UOROM

A place that you can discuss reproduction of classic titles or "licensed-for-reproduction" homebrew for personal use.

Moderators: B00daW, Moderators

Forum rules
1. NO BLATANT PIRACY. This includes reproducing homebrew less than 10 years old, with the exception of free software.
2. No advertising your reproductions, with the exception of free software.
3. Be nice. See RFC 1855 if you aren't sure what this means.
Lurx

wiring UOROM

Post by Lurx »

Hi,

I've been searching for a while and just cant find how to wire eproms on UOROM donorboards.

I bought this game: http://bootgod.dyndns.org:7777/profile.php?id=2223

I want to make a battlekid repro for myself.

do I wire it like a regular UNROM?

UNROM (mapper 2):
Bend up pins 1, 2, 24 and 31
Solder pin 2 to hole 22 (A16)
Solder pin 24 to GND (OE)

I'm gonna use AM27C020 EPROM chips
heardtheword

Re: wiring UOROM

Post by heardtheword »

I don't think anyone is going to help you make a Battle Kid reproduction. It's against the first rule of this board.
icemanxp300

Post by icemanxp300 »

heardtheword wrote:I don't think anyone is going to help you make a Battle Kid reproduction. It's against the first rule of this board.
Sometimes it is hard to know what is free public and what isn't. I read this post yesterday and did a quick search for Battlekid and got this immediately.

"Battle Kid: Fortress Of Peril is a homebrew 2D platform video game, released in February 2010 for the Nintendo Entertainment System, created by Sivak Games, and published through Retrozone"

I went to retrozone and they do indeed still sell it. I actually have this game from retrozone in the green shell. It's only $36.
tepples

Post by tepples »

icemanxp300 wrote:Sometimes it is hard to know what is free public and what isn't.
Then I guess we need a sticky pointing users to the topic listing repro-friendly games in Homebrew Projects. Thanks for the suggestion.
Lurx

Post by Lurx »

Missed that rule.

Thank you anyway, you can lock this thread!