Akumajou Densetsu and VRC6 IRQs

Discuss emulation of the Nintendo Entertainment System and Famicom.

Moderator: Moderators

zxbdragon

Re: Akumajou Densetsu and VRC6 IRQs

Post by zxbdragon »

20171113060304.png
我接着打某人脸,我发现有人些人真不要脸!!

我好心帮你们测试,还说别忘了我用的是中国兼容机,我现在用原版主机测试出来,IRQ一样,没有变化。

这个细节5年前我就在nes,fc,fcclone上进行过测试。
Zepper
Formerly Fx3

Post by Zepper »

machine translation wrote:I then hit someone's face, I found that some people really shameless! !

I kindly help you test, but also said do not forget I use a Chinese compatible machine, I now test out with the original host, IRQ, no change.

This detail was tested on nes, fc, fcclone 5 years ago.
Well, no offense indeed. I was just comparing it with a Famicom system. I was wondering about possible differences between the original Famicom and this fami-clone.

Again, no offense. Sorry.
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

Edit: Ninja'ed by Zepper. The following reply is for zxbdragon.

冷靜些好嗎?事實我看不到這帖中有人說你用中國的兼容機不準確,為何又長篇大論的回應其他人對你有懷疑?
你是否真的對閱讀其他人的意見有很大困難?無故鬧其他人不要臉是很沒有禮貎的行為。
還有,雖然我之前提過你可用中文回應,但我的意思是同時發中、英文的版本 (英文版只是電腦翻譯也可),當因為翻譯不精準而產生誤會時我可幫忙,不過你還常常只用中文發文,讓很多人看不明白,這已是對這裏很不尊重了,這裏的主要語言是英文,故基本禮儀是發文時最少附上英文版本,如希望只用中文發文,可到中文的留言板發,希望你可以改善。

Can you calm down? Actually I didn't see anybody here saying your Chinese clone consoles weren't accurate, so why did you post so many replies about other people not trusting you?
Are you having a lot of difficulties reading others' comments? It is very impolite to dispraise other people without reasons.
Also, though I did mention you could post in Chinese, what I meant was you could post your messages in both Chinese and English (even though the English version might be just machine translation) so that I could help clear things up in case of misunderstandings caused by inaccurate translation. However, you still often posted in Chinese only, which a lot of people here couldn't read. This is actually quite disrespectful for these forums. The main language used here is English, so a basic rule is to at least accompany your messages with an English version. If you want to post only in Chinese, you may do so in the Chinese section. Hopefully you can improve.
zxbdragon

Post by zxbdragon »

Gilbert wrote:冷靜些好嗎?事實我看不到這帖中有人說你用中國的兼容機不準確,為何又長篇大論的回應其他人對你有懷疑?
還有,雖然我之前提過你可用中文回應,但我的意思是同時發中、英文的版本 (英文版只是電腦翻譯也可),當因為翻譯不精準而產生誤會時我可幫忙,不過你還常常只用中文發文,讓很多人看不明白,這已是對這裏很不尊重了,這裏的主要語言是英文,故基本禮儀是發文時最少附上英文版本,如希望只用中文發文,可到中文的留言板發,希望你可以改善。

Can you calm down? Actually I didn't see anybody here saying your Chinese clone consoles weren't accurate, so why did you post so many replies about other people not trusting you?
Are you having a lot of difficulties reading others' comments? It is very impolite to dispraise other people without reasons.
Also, though I did mention you could post in Chinese, what I meant was you could post your messages in both Chinese and English (even though the English version might be just machine translation) so that I could help clear things up in case of misunderstandings caused by inaccurate translation. However, you still often posted in Chinese only, which a lot of people here couldn't read. This is actually quite disrespectful for these forums. The main language used here is English, so a basic rule is to at least accompany your messages with an English version. If you want to post only in Chinese, you may do so in the Chinese section. Hopefully you can improve.
我英语不好,这几次我实在没有心情打英文,中国搞FC的也就那几个人。
同时不是我理解有问题,是有些人带着偏见的想法,这一点你不明白吗? 兼容机(NTSC)和原装机使用同一个卡带,IRQ不会有变化。
我有什么错呢?难到拿着事实说话的人都有错,那么那些所谓精确,但自己手上连个FC都没有人,就乱说别人的测试是不精确的?

FDS来说,上次测试全是使用的FDS主机吗?没有。

多少年来都说外国友人如何包容,在FC/NES我看到的是全是丑陋的言论。

中国现在能来这里讨论东西只有我,因为vnes的更新者放弃了,只有我还在研究FC。
我想说的,这两天,你们实现是欺人太甚了,你这段话的意思就是我只能在中文版块发东西喽?

我不知道这事情关你什么事?你上来就插一个杠子!建议你冷静一下,想想你作的对吗?
zxbdragon

Post by zxbdragon »

Gilbert wrote:Edit: Ninja'ed by Zepper. The following reply is for zxbdragon.

冷靜些好嗎?事實我看不到這帖中有人說你用中國的兼容機不準確,為何又長篇大論的回應其他人對你有懷疑?

这不是怀疑是什么呢?难到你们的怀疑不是这样?

给我个合理解释,不管是你哪人,就算是火星人,别提出的硬件测试,你在没有测试的情况下或没有仔细进行观察,都对别人的东西提出怀疑,首先这就一种不道德的行为,一种不绅士的行为。

而我的反击,只是告诉你们,不要用无知的状态去怀疑目前硬件测试的结果。我去测试了,测试三台主机,兼容机,原装机,DENDY都是一个效果。

之所以有人会怀疑,就是有些人过度自负,认为自己有能力开发模拟器,有能力质疑别人,我没有这个能力,每个有问题的游戏,我都在实体机上进行测试,现在模拟器上测试,直到模拟器修正和实体机一样为止。

如果这样的我,还要改变,那么我想要改变是你这个人,而不是我,作一种病态,我认为你应该去学习一下如何作一个绅士
Alyosha_TAS

Post by Alyosha_TAS »

machine translation wrote:I then hit someone's face, I found that some people really shameless! !

I kindly help you test, but also said do not forget I use a Chinese compatible machine, I now test out with the original host, IRQ, no change.

This detail was tested on nes, fc, fcclone 5 years ago.
It was already known 5 years ago?

In that case I think this would be a good addition to this page:
http://wiki.nesdev.com/w/index.php/Game_bugs

It sticks out so much it sure looks like an emulation bug.

Also even in the video Zepper linked the bug is still there, it's just hard to see without zooming in, I guess the dark blue gets blurred out against the black.

Again thanks for the testing.