- Integrated JRoatch's coredump tool
- Exit patches do not set stack pointer, so that coredump (A+B+Reset) can see the stack pointer
- Added rainwarrior's port of "Crowd" to 240p Test Suite
- Put JRoatch's toys in the same bank as 240p Test Suite
- Updated Rock to version 9 (with corresponding screenshot)
- Updated Waddles to 1.1
We still have a quarter megabyte of ROM free for things submitted in the next few days. But I haven't seen anyone submitting more things, and I doubt that I have enough Twitter followers to get a decent response from this notice. In #nesdev on EFnet, alphamule recommended including blargg's serial boot, but I don't have a cable to test that.M_Tee wrote:What is the likelihood of other games/toys being added? If so, are there any particular contenders?
I still wonder what's the best way to hide Forty-Two Melody in the menu and make it the Easter egg it's supposed to be.