ROM DOWNLOAD AT THE END OF THIS POST
Started a last minute project. Graphics by Nicolas Bétoux.
The game features birds in space and is a combination of Joust and some elements from Mega Man.
Engine is based on Böbl, which allowed us to make pretty quick progress so far.
More info will follow.
EDIT: Here we go! Got a couple of bugs to fix, but we're very tired right now. Encountered a crash towards the end of the game in our final playthrough, but it doesn't always seem to happen.
A - Jump
A (tap repeatedly) - Fly
B - Not used
Jumping on enemies damages them
- Nicolas reworked some rooms
- new music track and touch ups
- eggs recover +1 HP each
- added sound effect priority system
- if a player is inactive for some time, their bubble will become smaller
- fixed death sequence visuals
- fixed out of bounds glitch - boss room
- fixed out of bounds glitch - 2-player mode
- fixed bug where enemies would have wrong palette
- fixed bug where sprites would disappear completely if too many on screen
- thin platforms now behave correctly
- cannot enter boss room again after defeating him
- previously forgot to push/pop bank in NMI
-> fixed black screen crash, enemies and items not appearing