I said I'd leave, but...

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

FireballDragon

I said I'd leave, but...

Post by FireballDragon »

"The Lorenz Areola Song!!!", uploaded by Aaendi

...psychopathicteen, you BASTARD.
tokumaru

Re: I said I'd leave, but...

Post by tokumaru »

If your only reason to be here is to attack someone else, I hope you're banned so this nonsense can stop. I believe I speak for the majority when I say that WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS AS LONG AS THEIR PARTICIPATION HERE DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE. People are jackasses in real life, get over it.
FireballDragon

Post by FireballDragon »

I am being offended! And not just because he attacked me, but because I am absolutely appalled at how he still has his rights as a human being! He should be thrown into an asylum with all the other crazies!

Hey psycopathicteen, even IF your messed-up logic of people owing you for being nice is correct (But it ISN'T), people STILL don't owe YOU anything because YOU'RE NOT NICE!

YOU just want people to give YOU whatever YOU want because YOU want it and YOU feel like YOU deserve it because YOU'RE YOU!

It's never been about sexism or misandry or whatever, I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!

It's always been about YOU and YOUR SELFISHNESS!

IF ANYONE ELSE ACTED LIKE YOU, MAN OR WOMAN, THEY'D GET EQUALLY AS HARANGUED AS YOU WERE!

It has NOTHING to do with feminism or anti-male propaganda!

YOU! AS! AN! INDIVIDUAL! ARE! AN! ASSHOLE!

So stop making excuses and blaming your social inadequacies on other people, stop making accusations YOU CAN'T PROVE DESPITE THERE BEING A MOUNTAIN OF PROOF FOR YOUR MISBEHAVIOR, STOP ACTING AS IF PEOPLE OWE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU EXIST, STOP BLAMING FEMINISTS, MEN, WOMEN, THE US GOVERNMENT, OR EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE FOR THE SHIT YOU'VE DONE, STOP ACTING TOUGH AND DEFENSIVE BECAUSE LITERALLY NO ONE IS IMPRESSED, AND JUST GROW THE FUCK UP!

Honestly, HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND TELL YOURSELF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON!?

BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT!
never-obsolete

Post by never-obsolete »

The guitar needs more distortion.
. That's just like, your opinion, man .
yesyesyall

Post by yesyesyall »

tokumaru wrote:If your only reason to be here is to attack someone else, I hope you're banned so this nonsense can stop. I believe I speak for the majority when I say that WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS AS LONG AS THEIR PARTICIPATION HERE DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE. People are jackasses in real life, get over it.
I agree
never-obsolete wrote:The guitar needs more distortion.
I agree here as well
FireballDragon

Post by FireballDragon »

I swear to God, I am going to go over to his house and break that guitar over his head.

I know where you live, psychopathicteen. And I can totally get there. Don't think I can't, and don't think I won't.
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

FireballDragon wrote:I am being offended!
Then go settle this with him personally AND STOP THROWING THIS CRAP AT US! You're clearly not trying to help him become a better person or protecting anyone from whatever evil you think he's doing, you're just trying to shame him in public and get other people to do it with you! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT! YOU'RE JUST LITTERING THE PLACE WITH A POINTLESS ARGUMENT THAT'S GOING NOWHERE!
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

FireballDragon wrote:I know where you live, psychopathicteen. And I can totally get there. Don't think I can't, and don't think I won't.
Honestly man, you're the one coming off as crazy and unbalanced here.
tepples

Post by tepples »

If someone's committing slander on YouTube, report to YouTube.