VPN Proxy Server

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
psycopathicteen
Posts: 2904
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm

VPN Proxy Server

Post by psycopathicteen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 pm

I paid for the premium version but all I'm getting is the free IP addresses. I need to get my internet IP address secure immediately.

JRoatch
Formerly 43110
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:01 am
Location: us-east
Contact:

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by JRoatch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 pm

For something super immediate, I would be quick to say "use tor", but your statement is combined with that you paid for some service.
Get in contact with your VPN provider to resolve their unsatisfactory service.

WedNESday
Posts: 1236
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by WedNESday » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:44 pm

JRoatch wrote:...but your statement is combined with that you paid for some service. Get in contact with your VPN provider to resolve their unsatisfactory service.
This makes me politely question what we are even doing here.

psycopathicteen
Posts: 2904
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by psycopathicteen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 pm

JRoatch wrote:For something super immediate, I would be quick to say "use tor", but your statement is combined with that you paid for some service.
Get in contact with your VPN provider to resolve their unsatisfactory service.
I couldn't find their phone number on their website. There is however a Warranty, so I might have to get my money back if I can't figure this out.

I'm worried that somebody is impersonating me, sending death threats to people.

User avatar
koitsu
Posts: 4216
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:28 pm
Location: A world gone mad

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by koitsu » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:08 am

What does this have to do with nesdev? Are you worried someone is impersonating you here?

psycopathicteen
Posts: 2904
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by psycopathicteen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:21 am

No, I just asked here because it has to do with technology.

WedNESday
Posts: 1236
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: VPN Proxy Server

Post by WedNESday » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 am

psycopathicteen wrote:No, I just asked here because it has to do with technology.
What company did you use?

Post Reply