More NSF Requests

Discuss NSF files, FamiTracker, MML tools, or anything else related to NES music.

Moderator: Moderators

Homer Simpson

More NSF Requests

Post by Homer Simpson »

EDITED 9/15/2005: Games that have yet to be ripped are marked with orange, while answered requests are marked with green. Thank you guys so very much for your wonderful effort! We really appreciate it!
Here they are (in alphabetical order):
  • Contra Force
  • Marvel's X-Men (Thank you Gil-Galad!)
  • Metal Storm (Thank you kingshriek!)
  • Mitsume ga Tooru/3 Eyes Story (Thank you kingshriek!)
  • Paperboy (Thank you Gil-Galad!)
  • Pipe Dream (Thank you kingshriek!)
  • Puss n' Boots (Thank you kingshriek, blargg!)
  • Rollergames (Thank you kingshriek!)
  • Skate or Die
  • Sky or Die
  • Tecmo Superbowl (Thank you kingshriek!)
  • Tetris (BPS) (Thank you Gil-Galad!)
  • Tetris (Tengen) (Thank you Gil-Galad!)
  • Toobin
  • Wai Wai World 2
  • Wizards and Warriors 3 (the missing track)

P.S. Thank you, Memblers for making this thread sticky, and sorry for editing this post so many times; I'm just trying to keep it as organized as I can. :oops:
Last edited by Homer Simpson on Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Hmm. It's been a while and no one has responded yet. Would somebody at least kindly recommend a place where I could make such requests?
Thank you. :oops:
Memblers
Site Admin

Post by Memblers »

This is the best place for it, probably.

I'm somehow not surprised there are some unripped Konami games. They tend to be pretty tough from what I've seen, I never managed to rip any of theirs (except a re-rip of the FC version of Contra, I had the US version rip to refer to though). I've been too busy to be up for the challenge, hopefully someone else will give it a shot.

Re: More NSF Requests

Post by Guest »

Homer Simpson wrote:Hi, guys. This is my first post here. I normally don't like to bother people with requests, but I'd really want Konami's "Rollergames" and "Contra Force" ripped NSF-less for my remixing project. I would've done it myself, but I know zilch about the 6502 assembly language :oops:
I thank you in advance for any help.
Here is rollergames http://www.geocities.com/gil_galad75200 ... rgames.zip

I'm still working on Contra Force.
Homer Simpson

Post by Homer Simpson »

Oceans of thanx, ma good man! I mean, thank you so very, very much! I hadn't checked this thread for a long time, and I checked it today, and... wow! Sweet!
Unfortunatelly, this NSF misses half of all the songs. Are you still working on it, or is it final? Will you add the rest of the songs to the rip?
Thanx
Is there anything Image can do for you?
tepples

Post by tepples »

BPS's Pipe Dream doesn't look ripped on Zophar's.
Memblers
Site Admin

Post by Memblers »

I just noticed Skate or Die doesn't seem to be ripped (or is it?). Unbelievable. :)

I made this thread sticky, so these requests don't fade into obscurity, and to keep them all in one place hopefully. Some NSF's can take a while to be ripped (or a lot of luck, heheh).
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Ski or Die, which has some great music, hasn't been ripped either. I haven't ripped any NSFs, perhaps the DMC usage in Ski or Die makes it much more difficult?

Post by Guest »

I mentioned this before, years ago, but the current Wizards and Warriors 3 rip is missing a track--the music you hear during the test to enter the Wizards Guild. I would hope one could simply take the NSF that's out now and tack the song onto the end.

Also, yes, Skate or Die.

And for that matter, since there are semi-accurate players out now, the Skate or Die 2 intro would be very, very nice (since it supposedly wasn't ripped in the first place because all players/emulators out at the time would have botched it).

I can't think of anything else specific at the moment.
tepples

Post by tepples »

Anonymous wrote:And for that matter, since there are semi-accurate players out now, the Skate or Die 2 intro would be very, very nice
I've made a really cheap, incomplete S3M copy of the SOD2 intro, using samples that I ripped using my custom NES sample ripper. If you really want it, get it.

Post by Guest »

If someone could make an NSF of Tecmo Superbowl, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Drag

Post by Drag »

I know this is a NSF request thread, but is anyone doing any GBS requests? (the 3 game and watch galleries, motocross maniacs 1, garfield, the 4 bugs bunny crazy castles, to name a few. :) )
Gil-Galad

Post by Gil-Galad »

I have Contra Force ripped and it's on my other computer at home. It might be awhile before posting it.
Homer Simpson

Post by Homer Simpson »

Gil-Galad wrote:I have Contra Force ripped and it's on my other computer at home. It might be awhile before posting it.
Fantastic! Can't wait :mrgreen:

Post by guest »

I would really appreciate (as I'm sure many others would too) a Paperboy NSF. I can't remember there being any more than 2 songs in the game, but I also remember lots of sampled sound effects, which may be the reason there is no NSF. Even a very incomplete NSF would be greatly appreciated.