granular synthesis analysis tool

Discuss NSF files, FamiTracker, MML tools, or anything else related to NES music.

Moderator: Moderators

Dwedit

Post by Dwedit »

Never mind, my mistake, forgot I had various sound channels disabled at the time.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!
blargg

Post by blargg »

I was thinking and it would be cool to run this tool in real-time, with the NES playing along, so you could hear how well it matches the source material.

BTW, when making problem reports, it's good to describe the symptoms, rather than just that it doesn't work.
thefox

Post by thefox »

All the links are down, anybody have these (or could lidnariq repost them please?). I would like to try how well the Streemerz sound effects convert, many of them are noise based.
Download STREEMERZ for NES from fauxgame.com! — Some other stuff I've done: fo.aspekt.fi
lidnariq

Post by lidnariq »

Fixed the link in the first post
thefox

Post by thefox »

Thanks, here's a Windows build if anybody's interested: http://thefox.aspekt.fi/preanalyze-1.zip

By the way, it would also be nice to have the demo ROM (link on 2nd page is broken) if you still have that.
Download STREEMERZ for NES from fauxgame.com! — Some other stuff I've done: fo.aspekt.fi
lidnariq

Post by lidnariq »

Added.