Simple one-time cartridge dumping...

Discuss hardware-related topics, such as development cartridges, CopyNES, PowerPak, EPROMs, or whatever.

Moderator: Moderators

tepples

Post by tepples »

Bisqwit wrote:How do I rename the Wiki article?
There's a move button at the top. I don't know who it shows up for though, so I did it myself.
Bisqwit

Post by Bisqwit »

tepples wrote:
Bisqwit wrote:How do I rename the Wiki article?
There's a move button at the top. I don't know who it shows up for though, so I did it myself.
Thank you. Apparently the move link is visible to me at least now.
ROM file also updated. (The link was posted somewhere earlier.)
Bisqwit

Re: Simple one-time cartridge dumping...

Post by Bisqwit »

I now published a YouTube video in which I show the ROM dumping process with Arduino.

http://youtu.be/08x0MbOX5dE
alphamule

Re:

Post by alphamule »

Bisqwit wrote:
80sFREAK wrote:Well done. Could you please make macro photo(or scan) of PCB? I am curious about '153 usage.
This is the best I can do with my camera that is seriously handicapped in the macro photography depertment, and has difficulties in focusing.
These are all long exposure shots taken on a tripod, to minimize changes & impact of camera shake.
Click for enlarged versions.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

(If you look carefully, you can deduce which chip I removed first.)
I'm working on a topic that will be chock full of board scans, that are mostly/fully bare. So far, one person has helped me with collecting them. I have yet to get my desoldering iron and flatbed scanner out (works way better than cameras for largish flat objects!), but I'll have some of my own up soon, too. You're welcome to contribute more images to the topic. I'll let you be the one to repost these there. :) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13423
Idealogical
From: I have an idea. It seems logical. Thus everyone must agree.

Fail, fail, fail again. Keep trying, then maybe this damn thing will work. Eventually you might even know why it worked.