Strike Wolf (MGC-014) (Unl) [!] zapper

Discuss emulation of the Nintendo Entertainment System and Famicom.

Moderator: Moderators

zxbdragon

Strike Wolf (MGC-014) (Unl) [!] zapper

Post by zxbdragon »

what emulator zapper can working ?
Alyosha_TAS

Re: Strike Wolf (MGC-014) (Unl) [!] zapper

Post by Alyosha_TAS »

It mostly works in BizHawk (accuracy is a little low but generally correct.)
you have to plug the zapper in port 2.

WARNING: I don't recommend it though, it started hurting my eyes only after like 1 minute of playing. The flashing is quite a bit worse then in other zapper games.
zxbdragon

Post by zxbdragon »

Alyosha_TAS wrote:It mostly works in BizHawk (accuracy is a little low but generally correct.)

WARNING: I don't recommend it though, it started hurting my eyes only after like 1 minute of playing. The flashing is quite a bit worse then in other zapper games.
bizhawk。。。。not working for zapper.Relative to other emu is better, but light gun is not correct
natt

Post by natt »

zxbdragon wrote:
Alyosha_TAS wrote:It mostly works in BizHawk (accuracy is a little low but generally correct.)

bizhawk。。。。not working for zapper.Relative to other emu is better, but light gun is not correct
What's not working about it? I just tried it out and was able to shoot dudes and stuff. As Alyosha said, the accuracy isn't the greatest; we could probably improve it by tweaking the algorithm. But it definitely registers trigger pulls, hits, and misses.