AI thing writes tepples posts

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

orlaisadog

AI thing writes tepples posts

Post by orlaisadog »

Comes from viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17622, but I decided to make a new topic
Click http://botnik.org/apps/writer/?source=b ... 3d32740f18 to write your own. It might not work though.
This isn't really an AI but more of a predictive text keyboard. It wrote http://botnik.org/content/harry-potter.html. You should read that. It's funny.

Onto the posts (from about 5 pages of tepples posts):
AI tepples wrote:The rom space addresses for https caching access through 2.04 mhz 65c02 metatiles means 4 gb of ram cartridge part... Tepples the name of you like c posted a game logic from nmi installs of windows 10 pc: nintendo continues crusade games using mapper init code and the curse of possum hollow or sprites are indeed unassigned as the other retro dev topic: what is the deal with colors $ 4016 are open bus spaces in memory map tepples tepples post subject: re: nintendo has a history with colors... Forum: general stuff topic: nintendo asks github to compose multiple parts of windows 7 and pictures of you like batch
AI tepples wrote:The "guilty" party that levels the post appears to be offtopic but does the question about learning posted to this topic ask for recommendations 4 tiles? I guess I could change this to select random stuff like a game that scrolls only horizontally like 06 and a 32-digit background palette string through the pointer to the cart. 2.04 955 I guess. Atttempt to avoid streaming images posted to the cart with colors check whether it boots so bad because it changes slowly and gradually ejecting toward whatever corner is not solid and/or mobile. Forum 7.16: nesdev competition sizes on youtube is still low as the power pad and arkanoid controller reads that users would find reconfiguring everything every couple days on the cart of the 65816's 16 mib address space would be compatible.
Bregalad

Re: AI thing writes tepples posts

Post by Bregalad »

Cool, can you do that with my posts too ?

(The worst is that the writing of some people in real life makes almost as few sense as this automatic writing).
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

Yes, wait
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

AI Bregalad wrote:Post subject: bytecode pixels posted a good video
Bregalad requires you to get faster development and the probability that I ever release a full row and column of tiles is possible even with an average of the time.
Forum requires you can accept some constant capacitor which got in short games on consoles need 4bp background but it's frequently 3 weeks just to understand 6:14 pm with a positive mirroring is to reduce rom. Forum topic is old we don't want to become overweight with a single practice that means background 1 and 2 of mode 1 and mode 5 views.
The way I'm doing these isn't very good but it sort if works. Link to do your own: http://botnik.org/apps/writer/?source=e ... 43d452f923
Again, may not work
psycopathicteen

Post by psycopathicteen »

How's robopathicteen doing?
Bregalad

Post by Bregalad »

I see things I typed recently overrepresented, apparently it didn't account my older posts :)
Also it brings in meta-text that is not part of the posts (such as post time and date, and author). This should definitely be fixed in your bot.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

Bregalad wrote:I see things I typed recently overrepresented, apparently it didn't account my older posts :)
Also it brings in meta-text that is not part of the posts (such as post time and date, and author). This should definitely be fixed in your bot.
That's exactly what I meant by
orlaisadog wrote:The way I'm doing these isn't very good but it sort if works.
I only used 5 pages of quotes and included subject, time and date. I just copied and pasted it from the site into a text file on a phone quickly. I'll try to solve this later using a script to get posts.

Edit: The quote didn't work for some reason. Last time I had BBCode disabled but the first one worked so that can't be the problem.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

psycopathicteen wrote:How's robopathicteen doing?
Should I do you? I'll do it soon.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

AI psycopathicteen wrote:Psycopathicteen: snesdev music writes tepples posts posted: thu may 24: re: snes music program...
It almost forgot where I deleted a bunch of people who call every chip in a system a "super mario bros. forum of sram in the 80s of an" Programmed the mouse in a system of sram... Does bsnes have a working cartridge memory layout? Annoying with guitar samples that are 64 samples long but that didn't 20 to 30 scanlines . Lsr ror { fine_scroll } clc adc # 8 bit { tile_number } stx $ a0
Edit: Link to write your own: http://botnik.org/apps/writer/?source=8 ... f76af564ea
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

AI orlaisadog wrote:The nes development with placeholder topics for testing... Does anyone have a real nes for testing dynamism orlaisadog orlaisadog orlaisadog orlaisadog orlaisadog wrote: literally already asked this in the past literally tokumaru wrote members instead of people like that Release a full theme of memblers who do that was born way after sram output access through an entire post without understanding a dog in brazil... Does the nes 2006 register game in your bot post without arduino dynamism ?
If anyone wants to write as me for some reason use http://botnik.org/apps/writer/?source=4 ... 43007707c4
It includes quotes so things show up that I didn't write
JRoatch
Formerly 43110

Post by JRoatch »

The first text result seems like it consists of entirely topic titles. The second textbox demonstrates what I see to be the problem with all robot generated text of this sort, The total disjoint of associations and meaning between words. Which is especially detrimental for trying to imitate Tepples, He practically has an entire dictionary of unique word associations casually used all the time.
AI tepples wrote:nesdev competition sizes on youtube is still low ...
I agree
tepples

Post by tepples »

This sort of Markov model inherent in things like the "Dissociated Press" tool that comes with Emacs may be good for finding new associations, not so much for directly using them.
JRoatch
Formerly 43110

Post by JRoatch »

Since I had a text file of all the game descriptions of Action 53 available (I was preparing to compress them) I fed it through that Botnik tool. I helped it compose this:
Labyrinthine of podewwwr
2015 mojon twins
1 player

The girl of toxic waste with a slight twist racing for fun

✜ super move
ⓑ jump
ⓐ fire secondary lawn mower
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

I need to improve the way I do this. What's the best way to download all nesDev forum posts?
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

JRoatch wrote:Since I had a text file of all the game descriptions of Action 53 available (I was preparing to compress them) I fed it through that Botnik tool. I helped it compose this:
Labyrinthine of podewwwr
2015 mojon twins
1 player

The girl of toxic waste with a slight twist racing for fun

✜ super move
ⓑ jump
ⓐ fire secondary lawn mower
Someone should make this game