Hacking Megaman (E)

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Hacking Megaman (E)

Post by Ahmeto Fihhhters »

I posted on romhacking.net, but deleted my post. So, who knows on NESDEV to fix glitch on Ice Man's stage from European Megaman NES rom? :x
Last edited by Ahmeto Fihhhters on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ahmeto Fihhhters

Re: Hacking Megaman (E)

I still get no answers from both NESDev and reddit :(
Pokun

Post by Pokun »

I don't think people understands your questions. You need to explain what you are talking about.
Are you using google translate? Do your name happens to be Bahadir?
Ahmeto Fihhhters

Pokun wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:25 am I don't think people understands your questions. You need to explain what you are talking about.
Are you using google translate? Do your name happens to be Bahadir?
I talking about fixing tree glitch on Ice Man's stage and can't reach Yellow devil from Dr. Wily's first stage, instead, we get trying to using magnet beam, i get glitch. NES Movie clips were allowed in nesdev to show this? :roll:
Pokun

Post by Pokun »

OK now I understand. I don't think it's a glitch though, you are supposed to use the magnet beam right before getting to the Yellow Devil.

If you need to show a video you can just post a link to the video, that is allowed.
Ahmeto Fihhhters

OK.